Start Studying for the Final - Things you can do:
- Highlight Key Ideas and Vocabulary in your notebook
- Make a 'cheat' sheet in your notebook- a quick reference page with ideas and vocabulary you have a hard time with!
- Take the practice quizzes offered under the Self Assessment tab in the online text book! ("View By" on the Left, Select Self Assessments)
- Run your vocabulary flashcards!
- Review your old labs and handouts!!
You can use your notebook on the exam.
The exam covers chapters 2-6 of the textbook.