- Warm Up - The water you drink every day has probably passed through at least one other person's body. At your tables, please discuss how this could happen safely.
- Video Clip - Dinosaur Pee? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_bbQ0m3wuM
- "Be" the water - Water Cycle Game (Roll the dice to move between stations, record where your water molecule goes in your notebook and draw a diagram)
- CN - Matter Cycling
- Video Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5G4NCwWUxY
- The Carbon Cycle and Nitrogen Cycle Games
- Play the game you are assigned and track the movement of the atoms
- Find a person who played the other game, share what you learned about your cycle with them and vice versa.
Granny and the Hawk (Google Classroom - attach a document with your answer!)