- Front View (draw your own eye)
- Side View (draw a friend's eye from the side)
- Blind Spot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjTCbL2wbRk
- Tracking (Have a friend keep their head still and 'scan the room' by moving their eyes from side to side. What is the movement like? Then have them keep their head still but track your finger as you move it side to side. What is this movement like? Why are the two movements different?)
- Iris Dilation ( Look in a mirror. Put your hand over your eye for ~20 seconds (keep your eye open). Quickly uncover your eye and watch what happens!)
- Fun with Optical Illusions
Read Ch15.3 and complete workbook pates 293-296
EYE DISSECTION NEXT CLASS!