Hand back papers
- Make a new page (Engineering an Arm)
- Type in your paragraph from your Engineering an Arm Handout (#6)
- Describe your arm (goal, how it works -3 sentences minimum)
- Describe how it is similar to a real arm (minimum 3)
- Describe how it is different (minimum 3)
4. If time - Home Page introduction and/or About the Author Page.
Basic Flashcards (word on front, definition on back) for the first 10 terms on page 552 in your text book.
Words: Cardiovascular System, heart, atrium, pacemaker, ventricle, valve, artery, capillary, vein, aorta